Virtual Speed Networking: Meet New People and Grow Your Business
This event is for anyone who wants to meet new people from the comfort of their computer, increase their sales, and grow their network.
Meet new people and build relationships. Speed networking is a great way to meet new people in your industry or field of interest. You can learn about their businesses, share your own experiences, and build relationships that could lead to future opportunities.
Learn about new businesses and trends. Speed networking is a great way to learn about new businesses and trends in your industry. You can hear about the challenges and successes of other entrepreneurs and get insights into what’s happening in the market.
Practice your networking skills. Speed networking is a great way to practice your networking skills. You’ll get the opportunity to meet and talk to a lot of people in a short amount of time, which can help you improve your ability to introduce yourself, make small talk, and build rapport.
Gain confidence. Speed networking can help you gain confidence in your networking abilities. When you meet new people and have successful conversations, it can help you feel more confident in your ability to connect with others.
Get motivated. Speed networking can be a great way to get motivated and inspired. When you meet people who are passionate about their work, it can rub off on you and give you the motivation to achieve your own goals.
Have fun! Speed networking can be a lot of fun. It’s a great way to meet new people, learn about new things, and get out of your comfort zone.
Increase your visibility. Speed networking is a great way to increase your visibility in your industry. When you meet new people, you can share your business card and website information, which can help you get your name out there.
Expand your network. Speed networking is a great way to expand your network. The more people you know, the more opportunities you’ll have for business or career advancement.It is scientifically proven that people with a large network are happier, more successful and generate more results.
Get feedback. Speed networking can be a great way to get feedback on your business or career. When you meet new people, you can ask them for their thoughts and suggestions. This can help you improve your business or career and reach your goals faster.
Stay up-to-date on industry trends. Speed networking is a great way to stay up-to-date on industry trends. When you meet new people, you can ask them about what’s happening in the market. This can help you stay ahead of the curve and make informed decisions about your business or career.
Learn new things. Speed networking is a great way to learn new things. When you meet new people, you can learn about their businesses, their experiences, and their insights. This can help you expand your knowledge and grow as a professional.
Get referrals. One of the best benefits of speed networking is the potential to get referrals. When you meet new people, you can ask them if they know anyone who could be a good fit for your business or career. This is a great way to expand your network and reach new clients or employers.
FREE 30 Minute Consultation With Sabrina Gibson – CEO of Your Connection Club (worth $497)!
When you become a part of the Million Dollar Networking Group, you’ll receive a one-on-one call with Sabrina Gibson. She has over 20 years of experience in this industry and has helped thousands of entrepreneurs crush their business goals with the advantage of virtual speed networking! Take this opportunity to ask any questions that could benefit you and your business!
Question 1: What is virtual speed networking?
Answer: Virtual speed networking is a way to connect with other professionals online in a structured, time-efficient manner. It is similar to traditional speed networking, but it takes place online using video conferencing software.
Question 2: What are the benefits of virtual speed networking?
Answer: There are many benefits to virtual speed networking, including:
- It is more convenient than traditional speed networking, as you can participate from anywhere with an internet connection.
- It is more cost-effective than traditional speed networking, as you do not have to travel to a physical location.
- It is more accessible to people with disabilities, as they can participate from home.
- It is a great way to connect with people from all over the world.
Question 3: How can I prepare for virtual speed networking?
Answer: Here are a few tips on how to prepare for virtual speed networking:
- Practice your 30 second answer to “What do you do?” (Need more help – visit our Million Dollar Facebook Group which is FREE to get tips)
- Research the companies and people you will be meeting with – who would be a good referral partner. What type of businesses share your target market but is not a competitor?
- Have a list of questions ready to ask.
- Dress professionally, even though you will be on camera.
- Be organized and have all your materials ready.
Question 4: What are some tips for having successful virtual speed networking conversations?
Answer: Here are a few tips for having successful virtual speed networking conversations:
- Be clear and concise when you speak.
- Make eye contact with the camera, not the screen.
- Smile and be friendly.
- Listen actively and ask questions.
- Have the intention of GIVING before asking for something.
- Follow up with the people you meet after the event.
BONUS: Facebook Support Group – Million Dollar Networking Group
When you are part of the Monthly Virtual Speed Networking you will gain access into the Facebook Group: Million Dollar Networking. This group is for Successful Entrepreneurs who would like to network to grow their business and build quality business relationships.
Million Dollar Networking for Entrepreneurs was created as a way entrepreneurs can help other entrepreneurs in the very specific areas of their business: building quality business relationships, learning how to attract their ideal clients, growing their online reach, converting contacts into paid clients and to breaking through limiting beliefs that hold them back.
The goal is to provide successful entrepreneurs with the resources, tools and skills they need to rapidly grow their business and generate massive results.
Building relationships is KEY to growing your company to 6 and 7 figures. You will be given weekly challenges to help you build a bigger business AND ways for you to connect with others in the group.
We will provide plenty of opportunities for you to promote yourself and your business on the designated days.
Every week in the group you will receive:
- Motivation so you can have a powerful mindset to achieve more in your business.
- Business Tips with proven methods on yow to quickly grow your business
- Video training where you learn from one of the top business consultants on how to grow a company to 7 figures and beyond
- Networking tips so you can increase your referrals and your network effortlessly.
- Learn how GIVING can make a powerful difference in attracting clients and referral partners who want to GIVE BACK to you.
- Get your business questions/challenges answered in a way that allows you to move your business fast.